Browse tags

10/6/16

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to view this blog - I am very much active despite the deleted post I had before (simply because I took down the vid, it wasn't up to my quality 'snuff').


So anyway, gameplay videos will commence about a week after I post this, and I will be posting regularly. Be sure to check out my YouTube channel for more!

What you'll expect from my videos:

A metric fuckton of DOOM: SNAPMAP (tutorials and playthroughs, and a possible campaign - I've only spent 4 hours in the campaign, to be honest)
A whole lot of SKYRIM (Including the upcoming Remaster)
Some BEAM.NG DRIVE and SIMPLE PLANES (because why not?!)
Some MOBA TRIPPING (because, why not?!)

And more possible content to come!

So, there you go. For any inquiries, email me at zepolleon27@gmail.com.

LIKE and SHARE my page as well! 
https://www.facebook.com/zepolleongaming/

No comments:

Post a Comment